Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Art Wallet

I love these...and of course, being me, refuse to actually BUY them. I can do it! I just fixed an iPhone 4 for pete's sake! (see previous blog post) And while I'm making one, I might was well make 8-12, right?! (normal people dont think like this, do they?) These would (will) make great party favors for a certain sweet baby boy's birthday.
Ta Da! (I cannot say/write "ta da" without thinking of Modern Family, if you dont know what I mean, shame on you).
Let me know if you want my pattern. Most people charge for this (can you believe that!, pfffh), if you can make pockets, you can make this. After all I did 8 of them in a matter of 2 days, and my sewing skills are less than stellar.

oh yeah, and it cost me $20 in fabric, $10 for 12 stacks of paper, and $1.00 for 5 boxes of crayons. And I can make 12 of these bad boys... that's roughly $2.50/each (yes, I pulled up my calculator, dont judge.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

these look great! i'm also loving the five boxes of crayons for a dollar. gotta love back to school sales!