Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 3- Date Night



Tom and I got to go out on a date night last night. We had not been out just the two of us since my birthday in February! We took this opportunity to take a picture of us somewhat dressed up. (Note to self: pictures taken from below eye level, not flattering :-) ) We went to the only nice restaurant in town "Salt and Pepper", a Mediterranean place and then to the movies (which we hadn't done since last October). We saw Star Trek, which really took me back to my childhood. Our friends watched Carter for us and we were so grateful for a night out. The top picture is of Ella sporting her new "do", I had to take a picture! When we went to pick Carter up he was out cold. For some reason, I love waking Carter up like that, he's such a good cuddler when he's super tired.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

She is such a cutie!