Sunday, July 25, 2010

4 weeks to go!


Last week I met with an on base physician and scheduled my repeat c-section date for August 23. So in 4 weeks or less, we'll officially be a family of 4. My parents are supposed to fly in the Saturday before to help with Carter and baby Graham and my mom will stay for about 3 weeks. I'm very excited to see them, it feels like we haven't seen them in forever even though they were in for Tom's graduation from UPT. I can tell you that I'm counting the days until I meet our new addition, not only because I'm terrible at being pregnant and enjoying it, but more that I'm thrilled to have another little baby around. Carter is growing up so fast, and such a good boy 99.9% of the time :-) Maybe we'll be so lucky to have 2 "easy" kids, but I doubt it!

No comments: